- 10 Best Automatic Toilet Bowl Cleaners Review by 10 Consumers
- 1. Clorox Toilet Wand Disposable Toilet Cleaning System
- 2. Kaboom Scrub Free! Toilet Bowl Cleaner System
- 3. Iron OUT Automatic Toilet Bowl Cleaner
- 4. Lime-A-Way Liquid Toilet Bowl Cleaner
- 5. Lysol Automatic Toilet Bowl Cleaning Click Gel
- 6. Clorox Automatic Toilet Bowl Cleaner
- 7. Never Scrub Automatic Toilet Cleaning System
- 9. Scrubbing Bubbles Toilet Bowl Cleaning Gel Starter Kit
- 10. Lysol Fresh Scent Automatic Toilet Bowl Cleaner 2.82 oz. Tablet
- Buyers Guide – Things You Need to Consider Before Buying Automatic Toilet Bowel Cleaners
- Frequently Asked Questions about Automatic Toilet Bowl Cleaners
Cleaning toilets isn’t something individuals appreciate or anticipate doing, but obviously, somebody needs to do it. There are a few highlights that various brands of toilet cleaners offer. These cleaners essentially lessen the time and exertion spent on the toilets’ difficult scouring to make them sparkly and new.
With having good toilet bowl cleaners, the home chores will be much easier to do, and you will be feeling relaxed soon. We’ve completed a full-scale cycle of exploring, gathering, and looking at the best items for you.
10 Best Automatic Toilet Bowl Cleaners Review by 10 Consumers
All these items are voted one of the best automatic toilet bowl cleaners, so read it to know what suits your needs. Here is a quick overview of what you will find in this review.
- Best Toilet Cleaning System: Clorox Toilet Wand Disposable Toilet Cleaning System
- Best Overall: Kaboom Scrub Free! Toilet Bowl Cleaner System
- Best Tablets: Iron OUT Automatic Toilet Bowl Cleaner
- Best Rust Stain Remover: Lime-A-Way Liquid Toilet Bowl Cleaner
- Best Eco-friendly: Lysol Automatic Toilet Bowl Cleaning Click Gel
- Best Hygienic: Clorox Automatic Toilet Bowl Cleaner
- Best Runner up: Never Scrub Automatic Toilet Cleaning System
- Best Long Lasting: Fluidmaster 8202P8 Flush ‘n Sparkle Automatic Toilet Bowl Cleaning System
- Best Gel: Scrubbing Bubbles Toilet Bowl Cleaning Gel Starter Kit
- Best Scented: Lysol Fresh Scent Automatic Toilet Bowl Cleaner 2.82 oz. Tablet
1. Clorox Toilet Wand Disposable Toilet Cleaning System
- Disinfect the bowl quite well.
- Ensures hygiene in every aspect.
- Fights toughest stains.
- Leaves a good smell.
- Does not work on rust or hard water.
If you want to clean your toilet effectively, then the Clorox toilet wand is the one for you. It consists of 1 ToiletWand, one storage caddy, and six disposable ToiletWand refills, and it also consists of 3 bonus refills for your convenience. All these accessories provide a 99.99% clean toilet.
To clean the toilet, all you have to do is take out the sponge, fill it with Clorox cleaner, and clean the toilet. After cleaning, just eject the button near a dustbin, and your sponge will go inside it. This technique not only kills the germs but also fights the toughest stains and removes them. This is a very feasible way of cleaning your toilet, which leaves a slight breezy smell too.
Clorox Toilet Wand is designed in such a way so that it can clean at the smallest places being a flexible wand, plus it is also much more potent than any other cleaner and will make you lose the dirty toilet brush, which was used to clean your toilet previously.
2. Kaboom Scrub Free! Toilet Bowl Cleaner System
- Easy Installation for your convenience.
- Great sanitization to protect from germs.
- Leaves a long-lasting effect on the toilet.
- Can be harmful on contact with skin.
Kaboom scrub free toilet bowl cleaner is very easy to install and is known to be one of the most hassle-free cleaner systems. Just place cleaner inside the flush tank out of anyone’s sight and wait for the results.
It includes OxiClean stain fighters, which remove any sort of grime, grease, and dirty stain from your toilet. It consists of two refillable pouches, which will last up to six months as you can use one pack for three months. It is safe for the septic system, and the concentrated bleach system doesn’t damage any internal toilet systems. Clean the Toilet bowl thoroughly, including under the rim, before using for best results.
3. Iron OUT Automatic Toilet Bowl Cleaner
- Doesn’t contain harmful chemicals.
- One tablet can last for 45 days.
- Safe on the septic system.
- Can remove stains caused by rust.
- Results may produce a bit slow.
Iron out automatic toilet bowl cleaner is perfect for those who live in hard water areas and are fed up with cleaning rust stains. This cleaner is specifically designed to eradicate stains caused by rust and hard water and make your toilet look fresh, new, and clean.
These tablets have a long-lasting effect, and one tablet can even last for 45 days! All you have to do is every six weeks drop one tablet into the flush tank and let it do its work. This cleaner can fight the toughest stains and still won’t damage your internal toilet system.
4. Lime-A-Way Liquid Toilet Bowl Cleaner
- Removes stains in seconds.
- Can work under the waterline.
- Removes tough stains caused by lime or calcium.
- Can be used on sinks and tubs too.
- Takes almost 10 minutes to settle in.
While cleaning your toilet, if you have noticed some stains which don’t go away even after you scrub them hard, then you need Lime-A-Way liquid toilet bowl cleaner, which helps you to clean even the most challenging stains of rust, calcium, or lime. This cleaner will fight and eradicate them all, leaving your toilet looking fresh and new.
To use cleaner, apply the thick gel formula to your toilet and leave it for ten minutes. Scrub it with a toilet brush, and there you will have your shiny and fresh toilet. The best part about it is that it can also work with water, so you don’t have to worry about the stains below the waterline as it can remove them too.
This formula works great with hard water, too, and leaves a beautiful smell behind. Apart from using it on toilet bowls, you can also use them on sinks and tubs, and it will work and give excellent results.
5. Lysol Automatic Toilet Bowl Cleaning Click Gel
- Does not contain harmful elements, so it’s eco-friendly.
- A hygienic application is provided.
- Leaves a fresh smell after every flush.
- Takes only a minute to clean the toilet.
- Will only last for one week.
If you want to have a safe and sustainable cleaning option for our toilet bowls, then Lysol automatic cleaning click gel is the one for you. It consists of an active ingredient called hydrogen peroxide, which is a combination of hydrogen and oxygen. It is the most organic option for cleaning as it is eco-friendly.
If any person is allergic to harsh chemicals, then this cleaner will be right for them because it’s not hard and does not contain any dangerous chemicals, so it is safe to use by anyone. To use this, you have to press the applicator on the toilet inside to have minimum contact with the germs. The gel is then dispensed without using your hands, and you will have a clean and fresh toilet within minutes.
6. Clorox Automatic Toilet Bowl Cleaner
- Can last for a long time.
- Disinfects the toilet bowl to protect from germs.
- A simple function for cleaning.
- Can protect toilet from hard water stains.
- May contain harmful chemicals.
Clorox automatic toilet bowl cleaner is known to be one of the best cleaners, as it kills 99.99% of the germs, removes stains, and prevents future stains. It also gives a breezy smell, so it is a deodorizer too.
This product is specifically made for people who don’t have time for cleaning as this cleaner will do their job. It has a simple drop-in function, which saves a lot of time. The tablet is dropped in the flush tank where the water level is low, so whenever you flush, it will dissolve strong bleach into the water, which will prevent your toilet from stains of hard water or other things and also will keep it fresh and clean.
7. Never Scrub Automatic Toilet Cleaning System
- Safe for the internal toilet system.
- Can be used by anyone because of its easy application.
- Consists of a refilling quality for longer use.
- Keeps the toilet smelling fresh.
- New style refill system may not fit the old design, so buy accordingly.
If you want a product that can give you maximum results in a short time then, Never Scrub automatic toilet cleaner may be the one for you. The design of this cleaner is for hands-free, long-lasting cleaning.
You only have to click the product at the bank of the tank, and a strong liquid cleaner will automatically cycle through the overflow pipe upon each flush. This technique will clean your toilet, remove tough stains, and produce a wonderful smell without you having to do anything. It also lasts long and is refillable too, so you don’t have to worry about having to buy it every week.
8. Fluidmaster 8202P8 Flush ‘n Sparkle Automatic Toilet Bowl Cleaning System
- Provides a hands-free cleaning.
- Easy application for effective cleaning.
- Comes with refill cartridges.
- Provides reduction in drain field clogging.
- Some may find the smell too strong.
This cleaner is a universal cleaner, compatible with every toilet. This is specifically designed as an automatic, hands-free cleaner. All you have to do is click the product at the back of the tank, and a concentrated liquid cleaning solution will circulate the overflow pipe at every flush.
It provides effective cleaning, removing all the tough stains, and giving a wonderful smell all over. It can clean your septic tank and provide a reduction in drain field clogging with bio action. It consists of refill cartridges, and a single cartridge lasts for three months!
The cleaning solution goes directly into the bowl without harming your internal toilet system, and it is not even made up of harmful chemicals.
9. Scrubbing Bubbles Toilet Bowl Cleaning Gel Starter Kit
- Clean and sanitize the toilet bowl.
- Cuts down the need for scrubbing.
- Prevents the formation of grime.
- Prevents toilet rings from forming.
- Smell may not stay for a long time.
The gel cleaner does an amazing job of cleaning the toilet bowl, but not all gel cleaners can stay longer and clean the toilet bowl. The gel cleaner from Scrubbing Bubble is known to be one of the best gel toilet bowl cleaners.
The gel is placed on the toilet bowl through a dispenser so that you don’t have to touch it with your hands. The gel releases inside the toilet after every flush and keeps the toilet clean by preventing grime and other sticky dirt forms. It even sanitizes the toilet to keep your environment safe.
It also leaves your toilet smelling fresh, cutting down the need to scrub your toilet now and then.
10. Lysol Fresh Scent Automatic Toilet Bowl Cleaner 2.82 oz. Tablet
- Effective cleaning power to remove toughest stains.
- Keeps the toilet bowl disinfected for a safe environment.
- Can work for 32 weeks.
- Leaves an ocean type smell in the bathroom.
- May need to scrub the toilet periodically for best results.
The easiest to use automatic toilet bowl cleaner is Lysol automatic toilet bowl cleaner as there is no need for hard work. Just place tablets at the rim of the toilet and wait for the results.
Lysol is already a trusted brand for toilet cleaning, as they always make the best products just like this one. It has a long-lasting working tendency as it can work up to 32 weeks and fight pesky stains and bacterias. They have an ocean type smell, which leaves your bathroom smelling good.
Buyers Guide – Things You Need to Consider Before Buying Automatic Toilet Bowel Cleaners
Toilets are that place in the house that is used by everyone throughout the day, and to keep it clean and fresh every time is a tough job. To buy a toilet bowl cleaner that is safe, effective, and easy to use can be challenging because of so many options present in front of you. But, you don’t have to worry because we have got that covered for you. Have a look below at the points before buying any of the toilet bowl cleaners.
- Warning Label
Most of the toilet bowl cleaners come with a warning label, which is essential for you to see because it might contain some information that can be important for you. It may have some ingredients which are not compatible with certain types of material or some that you are allergic to.
Some toilet bowl cleaners fight tough stains, and for that, strong chemicals are used, which also gives off a powerful smell that can be too strong for some people. So make sure you read the label before using it and keep yourself and your environment safe.
- Environment Friendly
Some people are worried about the environment, and hence, they try buying environmentally friendly products. Most of the toilet bowl cleaners nowadays come with safe-to-use bleach and other ingredients which don’t provide any harm to the environment.
Make sure you buy those products which are environmentally friendly because some products contain ingredients that may be harmful to the environment; avoid using them.
- Protection of Internal Toilet System
Some Toilet bowl cleaners are made up of those chemicals which can harm the internal toilet system. They can damage the structure or things that make up the toilet. These cleaners might be a good one; they may remove all kinds of stains, be it from hard water or rust or anything but might be hard for the toilet systems.
- Different types of Toilet Cleaner
Automatic toilet cleaners come in various designs. They can be powdered, gel-based, tablets, or liquids, and all of these have their unique way of cleaning the toilets. There may be some cleaners that require scrubbing too to remove the stains, but most of them are automatic toilet bowl cleaners too.
So before buying, make sure what type of cleaner you want, which one of them will be more convenient for you. Some of the liquid cleaners also come with refilling conditions too, which are also very beneficial for the customers.
- Dangerous Chemicals
To kill the bacteria, sometimes the manufacturer adds those chemical substances, which can be dangerous for the place where there are pets and children. These cleaners may work well in aspects of cleaning, but the chemicals present may produce some fumes which can be harmful to pets and children.
Make sure you read the cleaner’s ingredients so that you don’t buy products with harmful chemicals. There are a lot of cleaners that do not contain toxic chemicals and are still very effective disinfectants.
- Strong Smell
These toilet bowl cleaners might be useful and remove all sorts of stains but, some of these will produce such a strong smell that it can be very overwhelming or suffocating for some people.
These pungent smells can be dangerous for sensitive people, so make sure you buy those automatic toilet bowl cleaners which do not possess a strong odor.
- Long-lasting Effect
Some manufacturers claim that their brand’s automatic toilet bowl cleaners will run for a long time but don’t believe them unless you see the results or some reviews yourself.
Numerous cleaners say they have a long-lasting effect but stop producing results after only a few flushes, while some say they will run for three months, and they do! Make sure you buy those cleaners that tend to produce a long-lasting effect.
Frequently Asked Questions about Automatic Toilet Bowl Cleaners
If you are still confused about buying an automatic toilet bowl cleaner, have a look below at the most frequently asked questions.
Cleaners are automatic Toilet bowl cleaners safe for septic toilet systems?
Most of the Automatic Toilet bowl cleaners are safe for septic toilet systems, and most of the cleaners also do not damage porcelain toilets. It can also be because of some products which do not contain chemicals that could damage the septic tanks.
What precautions should be taken before using automatic toilet bowl cleaners?
Most of the automatic toilet bowl cleaners are safe to use, but the use of gloves is essential before touching any of the tablet cleaners, which are mostly the most used way of cleaning the toilets. After using or touching any product, it is important to wash your hands thoroughly.
Can you use other types of toilet cleaners when an automatic toilet cleaner is installed?
It is okay to use any other toilet cleaner if there is a need to use one, even if the automatic toilet bowl cleaner is already installed.
How to remove a tablet from the tank before it gets dissolved completely?
To remove the tablet from the tank, you need to follow these steps:
1. Wear rubber gloves before touching the flush tank.
2. Flush the toilet to empty the flush tank.
3. Take out the tablet before the tank is filled again with water.
4. Carefully put it in a plastic bag.
5. Even if you have to discard it, put it in a plastic bag before putting it in a dustbin.
The automatic toilet bowl cleaners listed in this rundown are incredible items from amazing makers. These items make life simple by disposing of scrubbing the toilets clean each day. Programmed cleaners make it simpler to clean the toilets; they also spare time and a great deal of difficult work. The items are compelling in eliminating a wide range of stains and forestall the aggregation of mineral and limescale buildup left when utilizing hard water.
The automatic toilet bowl cleaners included in this survey don’t contain toxic synthetic compounds and are eco-friendly also. The items are safe to use in family homes and business communities for their brisk cleaning activity.