- Top 10 Best Home Theater System Reviews by 10 Consumers
- 1. EUG LCD HD Home Theater Projector
- 2. ViewSonic 3800 Lumens XGA Projector
- 3. VAVA UHD Laser TV Home Theater Projector
- 4. YABER Y30 Home Theater Projector
- 5. OHDERII Home Projector
- 6. ViewSonic X10-4KE Home Theater Projector
- 7. LG HF60LA Cinebeam Projector
- 8. GooDee Movie Projector
- 9. The WiFi Bluetooth supported WiMiUS Home Theater Projector
- 10. Optoma GT 5600 Ultra Shot Throw Home Theater System
- Buyer’s Guide – Things to Consider Before Buying Best Home Theater Systems
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) regarding Home Theater Projectors
In the words of Walt Whitman, “do anything but let it produce joy.” Entertainment is an important part of life. Coming back from a tiring day at the office or after college, everyone wants to give rest to their brain and body.
If you are a movie or Netflix lover, then the home theater is a must item for you. Rather than going out towards the theater, go for a home theater to save your time. Just reach home and turn the home theater system on. At the point when you watch a film on a home theater framework, you are more inundated in the experience than when you watch one somewhere else.
Top 10 Best Home Theater System Reviews by 10 Consumers
Below are some of the home theater systems and a brief overview to help you differentiate, which you should opt for. Each product is accompanied by its specifications, so it will give you a crystal-clear picture of what the product is.
- Most Valued Projector: EUG LCD HD Home Theater Projector
- Best Projector for Wide View: ViewSonic 3800 Lumens XGA Projector for Home and Office
- Most valued for least wattage: VAVA UHD Laser TV Home Theater Projector
- Most Popular device on Amazon: YABER Y30 Home Theater Projector
- Best projector for compatible usage: OHDERII Home Projector
- Most valued projector for speakers and sound system: ViewSonic X10-4KE Home Theater Projector
- Best projector regarding lifetime: LG HF60LA Cinebeam projector
- Best projector regarding contrast ratio: GooDee Movie Projector
- Best projector for advanced LED technology: WiFi Bluetooth supported WiMiUS Home Theater Projector
- Most valued for viewing time: Optoma GT 5600 Ultra Shot Throw Home Theater System
1. EUG LCD HD Home Theater Projector
- 16:9 Widescreen gives an experience of theater in the home.
- High-performance cooling technology available with the projector.
- Plug and Play compatibility is available.
- With Humanized Keystone correction available to correct images.
- It May does not work properly on power backup.
- Require large space due to 16:9 widescreen.
We first want to talk about the EUG LCD HD Home Theater Projector that has a High Definition (HD) quality of 1080P available in gold and white and in 4600 lumens. Display resolution is 1280×800 pixels, and light source wattage is 170 Watts, which means less power is required to operate it.
The product’s hardware interference in both VGA and HDMI means you do not need VGA or HDMI connector. Following video formats and supported; MPEG1, MPEG2, MPEG4, RM, RMVB, AVI, FLV, WMV, so it supports such a larger range of video formats; therefore, you do not need to convert the video format. LED Light source lifetime is up to 50,000 hours so, no early replacement will be on the cards.
2. ViewSonic 3800 Lumens XGA Projector
- Is a versatile projector.
- Displays big screen projection.
- Available with a long lamp life.
- Supports plug and play connectivity.
- Simple setup and control.
- No front end connectors for plug and play available.
Second in our list stands ViewSonic XGA Projector, available with High Definition (HD) quality of 1080P and can be easily used for multipurpose works. This projector is available with HDMI vertical keystone and in white color. Source wattage is 260 Watts, and Luminous Flux is 3600 lumens.
This device projects 120 inches from 13-feet 2-inches in 3800 lumens. This model allows the lamp to shine with its maximum capacity for up to 15,000 hours. It offers 3-year limited parts and labor coverage, 1-year of lamp coverage, and access to a full-time US-based customer service team. Lamp Wattage is 190 Watts, which means not much operating wattage is required. That is economical too.
Video Compatibility supported is NTSC, PAL, SECAM. These are the standard video formats with average interlaced lines of approximately 600 and average frames per second of 26. That means about 26 distinct frames can pass in a single second. This projector has all of the specifications which a home theater projector has.
3. VAVA UHD Laser TV Home Theater Projector
- Projector provides Ultra Show Throw.
- Features ALPD 3.0 Technology.
- Integrated Human Kardon Soundbar is available.
- Available with advanced Laser Light Source.
- 4K resolution with HDR 10.
- VGA plug and play not available.
Third, on our list stands VAVA UHD Laser TV Home Theater Projector. This home theater’s model is VA-LT002 and VAVA 4K. It can be mounted on the rooftop or tabletop, depending on the user requirement. Hardware interference is USB and HDMI, and operating power wattage is 30 Watts. Its operating power is the least on this list, which means it is the most economical home theater kit to use.
The 2500 ANSI lumens of brightness combined with a state-of-the-art picture and color performance have the potency to give the outcome of 25,000 hours without any need for maintenance. You can, without any stress, enjoy the projector for up to 4 hours a day for the next 17 years. Built-in stereo surround speakers provide high-fidelity sound with 60W of power. That means it is best to be regarded as the best home theater speaker.
4. YABER Y30 Home Theater Projector
- HiFi Stereo sound available.
- Innovative 4D keystroke correction is available.
- Giant screen and wide compatibility.
- Plug and Play compatible projector.
- It May not provide the multi-window experience.
Fourth on our list is the YABER Y30 Home Theater Projector, which is a full HD video projector of 1920 x 1080 pixels. Hardware interference is VGA, AV Port, USB, and HDMI. The projector’s luminous flux is 7000 lumen and can be controlled by a remote, and can be mount on a ceiling. This HD projector is the first projector with a ± 50 ° 4D keystone correction function, which means adjusting the lens with 500 is possible with this home theater system.
This projector has a real native resolution of 1920 x 1080, a remarkable 7200 lumens bright, and a high contrast ratio of 8000:1. This ratio provides sharp and detailed images from HD content without downscaling or compression, which is four times higher than 720 pixels.
5. OHDERII Home Projector
- Small Size and Lightweight Design.
- Great visual experience with 200 inches display.
- Smart connections available.
- Multiple Installation Modes are available.
- Multiple controller types are available.
- May face issues while connected with HDMI connector.
Fifth in our list counts the OHDERII home projector, which suits best for outdoor movies. Hardware interference is VGA and USB and can be mount on a tripod mount. It can be controlled via a remote or with the help of a button. OHDERII projector provides a maximum 200 inches display for enjoying the large screen cinema experience, whether you are watching movies or playing your favorite video games.
This projector can also be mount on a triangular bracket or hung upside down on the wall so that it is compatible with whatever space you are working with. No matter what connection or storage device you have. OHDERII mini projector is likely to accommodate your need. Product developers stand behind the quality of your products to provide you with only the best experience possible.
6. ViewSonic X10-4KE Home Theater Projector
- Lamp free projection.
- Has vivid colors.
- Provides premium Audio.
- Big screen with ultra-high resolution.
- Not enough options for plug and play.
The sixth item in the list is named ViewSonic X10-4KE Home Theater Projector. Its hardware interference is USB Type C and can be mount on the ceiling. Its lumen flex is 2400 lumens. It offers an immersive theater-like experience in 4K ultra-high definition with 3840 x 2160 on a screen up to 200 inches in 2400 LED lumens.
Projector provides solid-state LED technology with a 30,000-hour lifespan that consumes far less power than a typical LCD TV. With a lightweight design, easy to carry handle, and short lens, it also has increased portability. You can easily shift it to different rooms and even outdoors in your backyard.
Speakers are dual Harman Kardon Bluetooth Speakers whose operating wattage is 10 Watts. These speakers are high-fidelity sound systems that produce high eminence reproduction of sound. Operating wattage is also very less, which means this home projector kit is by all means very economical.
7. LG HF60LA Cinebeam Projector
- Low running wattage required.
- Long battery life.
- Portable, thus can be carried easily.
- Full high-definition resolution.
- The projector will not accept UHD stream; will downgrade it.
Seventh in our list stands LG HF60LA Cinebeam home theater projector with smart TV and Bluetooth system. It is hardware interference in USB and can be mount on a tabletop. This video projector handles 60 frames per second (fps), which means it shows 60 distinct frames in a second, which is exceptional.
It provides a 1920 x 1080 resolution. Projector’s projection is 120 inches, and it provides up to 1400 ANSI Lumens. It also provides LG smart compatible TV and battery life of massive 30000hours. Moreover, two triple-A (2 A A A) batteries are required for its operation. So, with these batteries, this home theater has a long lifetime.
8. GooDee Movie Projector
- Upgraded brightness concerning other projectors.
- The latest cooling system installed in the projector.
- Supported with internal HiFi Stereo for a better sound experience.
- Easy connecting of projector with other multimedia devices.
- Five years of factory support guaranteed from the developer.
- May do not be available with a direct HDMI connection.
- May does not work on a power back up properly.
The eighth on your list is GooDee Movie Projector. Its hardware interference is VGA and USB. The brightness rating is 1 candela, and the controller type is remote controlled. This projector reserves improved the brightness, added 80% brighter than other ordinary projectors.
Supporting 1080 pixels with full HD with 1280 x 768 pixels native resolution offers an ultra-accurate & vivid video quality. The 3000: 1 contrast ratio provides a brighter image and wider viewing, even in slight light or outdoor place. It is a complete home theater equipment with two built-in 3W speakers, which provides inaudible noise and alteration.
9. The WiFi Bluetooth supported WiMiUS Home Theater Projector
- WiMiUS projector provides 20% lumens and Native 1080 pixels Resolution.
- 4 Point Data correction and 50% Zoom Function for this product.
- LED lamp life is approximately 100,000 hours for this projector.
- Plug and play, connectivity, are supported for this product.
- If there is a dark spot, it can be solved easily.
- Might not give proper result in semi-bright rooms.
Ninth on our list is WiMiUS supported Home Theater Projector supported with WiFi and Bluetooth. Its hardware interference is USB and can be mounted on the ceiling. This projector is controlled via a remote controller. With the WiFi function, it can connect with iPhone, Android phone, and Windows 10 PC wirelessly.
The latest full HD projector is equipped with the latest LED technology, which is +20% brighter than old 7500 lumens projectors. Also, it has a native 1080p high resolution, supports 4k, and capable of developing all colors that humans can see with amazing color technology.
10. Optoma GT 5600 Ultra Shot Throw Home Theater System
- Auto keystroke with four corner detection is available.
- Multiple plugs and play connectivity options available for this device.
- Incredible picture quality with 20000:1 contrast ratio.
- The full 3D content view provided by this projector.
- Screen mirroring is available for mirroring Android or iPhone devices.
- Like other systems, factory support is may not directly provide.
Lastly, stand Optoma GT 5600 Ultra Shot Throw Home Theater System also available in GT 770 Optoma model. Hardware interference of this projector is USB, HDMI, VGA, and 3.5mm Audio. It can be mount on a table or a wall, and it provides a luminous flux of about 3600 Lumens. The auto keystone sensors and four-corner correction ensure a sharp, detailed image for a quick, trouble-free setup.
Users can experience a large 100” diagonal image projected from only inches away with an ultra-short throw lens. This lessens the shadow, and there will be no glare from the light source. This projector provides up to 15,000 hours of lamp life, enabling an average of four hours of viewing time.
Buyer’s Guide – Things to Consider Before Buying Best Home Theater Systems
Entertainment is an important aspect of our lives. Home theater systems are the best way to curb our boredom. Before we begin, let us call attention to the fact that each home theater is special and unique. Let’s look at some aspects before getting hands-on with a home theater.
Mounting options differ from projector to projector. You can mount projectors on a rooftop, tabletop, and even inside a wall, depending on your requirements. However, this may restrict which projectors you can purchase, as some probably would not fit where you need them.
- Shifting of lens
Sometimes adjusting the height of the image corresponds to the length of the projector. This implies that you cannot change the stature of the picture without moving the projector. Every time changing the mounting position of the projector does not sound good. Therefore, look for a projector that is capable of shifting the lens.
- Speaker Placement
For maximum realistic theater effect that would leave you mesmerized and wanting for more, try to place your speakers in a manner that gives the perfect cinema experience. Instead of placing the speakers with the screen, try setting them in each corner of the room. When the sound surrounds you with every corner, it will allow you to feel really at a theater.
- Clear Space for a Clear View
The more the clutter in your room, the more hindrance it provides in seeing clearly. The obstructions can irritate, and thus, you will not enjoy the full experience. Clear up space in front of the screen.
On the other hand, make space for shaking bass from the wall. Do not attach bass with walls. Instead, leave a little space for the bass to shake freely and give a pre-eminent woofer system that you will enjoy every second of.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) regarding Home Theater Projectors
The frequently asked questions section is one of the most important sections. Before going for any home theater projector, have a look here. Underneath, there are some frequently asked questions related to this:
What should be the image quality?
Right now, a wide XGA (1280 x 800) and HD (1920 x 1080) is the most well-known home theater projector resolutions. High pixels means sharp and good quality image like those top-notch sources.
What should be the lamp life?
Projectors commonly have a light life between 2000-4000 hours. This particular is alluding to the ‘half-life’ of the light, where the light is half as bright as it was a new one.
What should be the screen gain?
Screen gain refers to the reflectivity of a projector. Screen gain rated between 1.0 to 1.3 suits best. 1.1 screen gain maintains the dark colors while also ensuring the brightness. There are some projectors, which offer higher gain for color correction, but this can reduce the viewing angle.
What should be the color gamut?
To tell you, color gamut is the number of colors a projector can show you. If the projector you chose has a large color gamut, it will produce a wide range of colors. When choosing a home theater projector, go for color standards that are close to Rec.709 or DCI-P3.
Having a home theater projector in the house is indeed a blessing. From the above-discussed home theater projectors, the LG HF60LA Cinebeam projector stands tall in the list with more life than any other home theater kit. It has the highest rate of frame per second and provides high resolution. Other home theater projectors discussed also outclasses others in their respective specifications.