- Top 10 Best Raised Garden Beds by 10 Consumers
- 3. EZ-GRO GARDEN Raised Bed MED SQUARE
- 4. Jovera Planter Raised Beds Kits Set of 4, Plastic Elevated Garden beds with Brackets
- 5. Foyuee Galvanized Raised Garden Beds for Vegetables
- 6. NuVue Products Raised 48 by 48 by 15-Inch Garden Box Kit
- 7. Greenes 4 Ft. X 8 Ft. X 10.5 In. Cedar Raised Garden Bed
- 8. 6-Ft Raised Garden Bed – Vertical Garden Freestanding Elevated Planter with 4 Container Boxes
- 9. VegTrug 1.8 Meter Raised Bed
- 10. Vegepod – Raised Garden Bed – Self Watering Container Garden Kit with Protective Cover
- Buyer’s Guide – What to Consider When Buying a Raised Garden Bed
Gardening is full of fun and creativity, but with a raised garden bed, you can add magic and more than that to it. A raised bed can be a perpetual solution to all of your gardening problems. From settling into maturation to growth, these beds can protect your plants from pests.
Whether it’s for growing flowers or growing vegetables, these garden beds allow you to improve the soil’s health. We know you might be thinking about which is the best-raised garden bed and how to choose it. Well, don’t worry, we are here for your help. So, sit back, relax and read our guide.
Top 10 Best Raised Garden Beds by 10 Consumers
Though shopping can be quite a difficult task for some people, therefore, to assist you down below, we have listed the top 10 raised garden beds. Have a look at our guide.
1. KETER Urban Bloomer 12.7 Gallon Raised Garden Bed
- Quick and easy setup.
- Sturdy and high quality.
- Comes with a seedling planter for the cultivation of seeds.
- Waterproof – It can withstand harsh weather conditions.
- It has a bottom shelf that acts as storage.
- Not capable of holding tall vegetables.
Make your gardening exciting and comfortable with the Keter urban bloomer 12.7 gallons raised garden bed. It uses a heavy-duty resin that protects it from rotting and rusting. Simultaneously, the UV protected material helps prevent fading, so there will be no harm to your flowers or veggies from constant sun exposure.
It is a modern garden bed, which you can place on your balcony, in your driveway, or your front yard. Its compact and contemporary design will add beauty to your house. This attractive raised garden bed is 32.3 inches long and 14.7 inches wide; therefore, it is large enough to hold up to 22.4 gallons of soil, allowing you to grow your favorite herbs, veggies, and flowers.
It includes a well-designed water gauge that tells you the level of water. If it is red, it indicates that it is time to drain the water, and when it is green, it tells you that the plants need water. Along with that, this garden bed comes with an advanced watering system and a drainage tap. The former prevents root decay by keeping the water level balanced while the latter prevents leaks from the reservoir.
2. Best Choice Products 96x24x10in Outdoor Wooden Raised Garden Bed
- Lightweight and easy to assemble.
- The fragrance of the wood is harmonious to the outdoor setting.
- Protects against pests.
- Allows you to paint and decorate it.
- Maybe a little bit flimsy.
This one-tier raised garden bed is made up of Chinese fir wood, and with just a few tools, you can build it without any hassle. The simple dovetail joints allow you to slide and lock the boards into place with only a few tools.
The natural wood ensures safety against pests and insects. Moreover, it allows the user to decorate it with different styles and techniques. Its sleek and modern design will add charm to your life and make your life easy with its ability to organize various plants. Each of the reservoirs can be useful to grow a different plant variety, so they can all exist side by side without smashing or destroying each other.
This planter is 96 inches long and 24 inches wide and comes with a liner that creates a barrier between the wood and the soil to prevent the wood from any damage. With this raised garden bed, you don’t have to worry about the depth of the ground because it is designed in a way to provide ample room for holding enough amount of soil to help grow the plants efficiently.
3. EZ-GRO GARDEN Raised Bed MED SQUARE
- Great size for a small veggie garden.
- Thick and durable.
- Easy to fill and holds a significant quantity of soil.
- More in-depth than a typical raised bed.
- May not work indoors.
Get your garden ready to grow beautiful flowers and yummy veggies with the EZ- GRO garden raised bed. This incredible proprietary AeroFlow fabric raised bed is ideal for growing plants, flowers, fresh herbs, vegetables, and fruit. Furthermore, it protects the plants from the damage of constant sun exposure- thanks to its UV protection technology.
This square-shaped raised garden planter takes up just a 3′ x 3′ x 11.5″ space. You can quickly move it around the yard. With this bed, you don’t have to go through the trouble of gathering tools for assembling because it is super easy to set up; just unfold it, and you are good to go.
Apart from these inspiring features, this garden raised bed also includes a drainage system and air vents. As a result, the roots of the plants don’t get soaked in excess moisture.
4. Jovera Planter Raised Beds Kits Set of 4, Plastic Elevated Garden beds with Brackets
- Water-resistant so it will not rot.
- You can change and place the planters according to your desire.
- It consists of a self-watering disk to prevent root rot.
- Quick and easy to assemble.
- The cover strips may not lock properly.
If you are looking for a raised garden bed that can hold various plants, vegetables, or flowers, then the Jovera planter raised bed kits set of 4 may be an excellent option for you. Multiple plants can thrive within this unit without any hassle.
Made of Rattan, the bed is simple to set up and contains four boxes that can fit a different plant variety. At 17.5 inch height, this planter reduces the need to bend, reducing the chances of knee and back pain.
It has an independent watering system, which keeps the plants hydrated enough and protects them from excessive water intake. This garden bed has strategically placed a water reservoir and a drainage tap to alleviate the chances of over-moisturizing the roots. Therefore with adequate amounts of water, all your flowers and other plants will increase, and you will get to see fresh blooming plants.
5. Foyuee Galvanized Raised Garden Beds for Vegetables
- Large and sturdy.
- Easy to build and takes less time to set up.
- Holds one cubic yard of soil.
- Reliable and long-lasting.
- Some edges may be sharp.
Get your vegetables, fruits, herbs, and flowers ready to grow with the Foyuee galvanized raised garden bed. Its magnanimous size is excellent for growing lettuce, tomatoes, cucumbers, and many other vegetables and flowers.
This garden bed uses anti- rusting galvanized metal that provides durability, stability, rust, and rot protection. With this bed, curtail the weeding and pests from your soil, and grow a perfect salad garden in your house.
It is an environment-friendly unit for humans, plants, ground, and the environment as it does not spoil the soil. We appreciate this garden bed because it takes only about 5 minutes to install and set up, which means it is easy to assemble with just a little know-how of tools.
6. NuVue Products Raised 48 by 48 by 15-Inch Garden Box Kit
- Easy to clean and handle.
- Solid and well built.
- It does not take too long to assemble.
- It comes with a drainage system to keep the roots rot-free.
- It May not include a user manual or assembly instructions.
If you are looking for a garden bed that is easy to maintain and high quality, then NuVue Products Raised 48 by 48 by 15-Inch Garden Box Kit might be an ideal fit for you. It utilizes rot-resistant HD vinyl and needs no tools for its assembly. Concurrently it is UV resistant, giving you peace of mind that it will not fade or discolor.
At 48 x 15 x 48 inches, this planter is ideal for growing whatever you want. The height of this bed is good enough to keep pests, weeds, and rabbits from eating your plants.
It uses a water drainage system to remove excess water and keeps the roots fresh and lively. With this unit, you don’t have to worry about stains or dirt accumulating over it because, with just a single wash, all the dirt and debris will go away, making it clean and shiny. The smart and modern design of this raised garden bed can make an attractive addition to your garden or yard.
7. Greenes 4 Ft. X 8 Ft. X 10.5 In. Cedar Raised Garden Bed
- Require few tools for set up.
- Allows painting and decoration – modification is possible.
- Do not bend or budge.
- It comes with an instruction manual, which makes it easy to understand its assembly.
- Fragile unit.
This 39 Pounds raised garden bed is composed of chemical-free insect and rot-resistant cedar. The kit comes with accessories like 21 boards, six corner posts, and six decorative tops, allowing you to expand it as much as you want. Therefore with this garden bed, you can add a lot of diversity to your garden or yard.
This planter occupies only about 4 x 8 feet of your space and assembled with minimal tools. Consequently, it is easy to make and handle unit-thanks to the boards and corners that conveniently slide into each other.
One of the unique things about this raised bed is that it can be stacked to create a vertical stair-stepped planter. Thus, it will allow you to add more plants and enhance the beauty of your garden.
8. 6-Ft Raised Garden Bed – Vertical Garden Freestanding Elevated Planter with 4 Container Boxes
- Includes an easy-to-understand instruction manual.
- Reliable and long-lasting.
- Provides plenty of room to grow a variety of plants.
- Well designed to reduce back problems.
- Maybe flimsy.
For those who are suffering from back or knee problems and want a garden bed that will reduce bending, then the 6-Ft Raised Garden Bed – Vertical Garden Freestanding Elevated Planter might be the perfect fit for you. This raised garden bed is made up of Polypropylene material and is easy and quick to assemble.
All the boxes are about 27″ to provide ample room for the plants to grow and bloom. Multiple plants can bloom at one time within this planter; moreover, it possesses a cascading drainage system that makes the water flow from top to the bottom, giving each row an adequate amount of water. Due to its unique compact design, the user can place it anywhere on a balcony, yard, or garden.
From indoors to outdoors, this garden bed will settle anywhere without making you worried about the weather conditions. The boxes and the frame of this bed are weather-resistant to withstand any weather conditions.
9. VegTrug 1.8 Meter Raised Bed
- Has a large size with good depth.
- It comes with a liner that keeps (prevents) the wood from getting damaged.
- Legs to contain steel caps on them – protect the wood.
- Well designed and easily accessible.
- It may take a while to set up.
Having a little space should not stop you from growing your garden; this 1.8m garden bed can fit even in the smallest places. The VegTrug raised bed provides enough room to grow your salad garden. Whether it is fruits or vegetables, or herbs, this medium garden bed is suitable for encouraging fresh plants’ growth.
This raised garden bed can hold long deep-rooted plants. The credit goes to its incredible V-shaped design and the addition of food-safe preservatives. These features will make sure that no chemical absorbs in your produce.
One of the qualities that we admire about this raised garden bed is that at 30 inches tall, it is easily accessible and eliminates the chances of bending, which reduces back and knee pain. In addition to this, at this height, the rabbits and other pests will not reach the plants, and the fittings will allow you to secure the bed with a net. Therefore, the plants, flowers, and vegetables will remain safe and sound.
10. Vegepod – Raised Garden Bed – Self Watering Container Garden Kit with Protective Cover
- It has a canopy to protect the plants from animals and harsh sunlight.
- Sturdy with lots of room for planting.
- Easy and fast assembly.
- It produces a micro-climate to speed up germination.
- The lid may not be able to withstand high winds.
The Vegepod raised garden bed is made up of high quality and rot-resistant polypropylene plastic. It comes with a protective cover that safeguards the plants from pests, flies, animals, constant sun exposure and keeps the inside temperature optimum, giving the plants a clean and clear environment to grow.
This raised garden bed has a self-contained watering system that maintains the soil’s moisture so that the plants can last days without water. The protective covering of this bed includes a built-in mist-sprayer attached to a hose. Thus, you can easily water the plants, just attach the hose to the sprayer and let it do the rest of the work.
That’s not all about the raised garden bed! This planter comes in three different sizes: small, medium, and large. Moreover, you can adjust and increase the bed’s height according to your choice up to waist height.
Buyer’s Guide – What to Consider When Buying a Raised Garden Bed
It is not an easy task to buy a product and that even when you don’t have a single piece of information about the thing you are going to buy. Therefore to take some burden off your mind, we have come with the factors and key points you must keep in mind while purchasing a raised garden bed.
- Type of material
From cedar to steel to fabric to plastic, raised garden beds come in a variety of materials. Other than that, the material should be rot-resistant, rust-resistant, and food safe. All these materials have their advantages. As per our research, cedar is the optimum material so far. It is high quality and naturally rot-resistant.
- Height of the bed
Altitude is another essential factor that you must consider when buying a raised garden bed. These beds range between 6 to 12 inches tall. Your garden bed should be tall enough that you don’t have to bend your back as turning too much can sore your back.
- Length and width of the bed
The length of the bed depends upon the size of your garden or yard. You can increase or decrease the length according to your desire or requirement.
On the contrary, the width depends upon the distance between you and the center of the bed. The average suitable width is 4 feet because it would help you quickly reach the bed’s center without compressing the soil.
- Accessories and additional features
All the raised garden beds come with some different specs and accessories. Wheels, drainage system, self-contained water system, storage shelves, nets, these are some of the unique features that are present in different garden beds. Hence, when buying a raised garden bed, go for the unit that contains your desired features.