People who want to lose weight and adopt a healthy lifestyle try out many different things before they finally work out. Over the past couple of years, one thing that has surfaced onto the fitness scene and has helped many along the way are whole-body vibration machines.
These technological innovation pieces have provided people with a low-stress workout and fitness routine that anyone can get into and achieve the lifestyle they want. This list aims to guide you and give you that extra bit of knowledge to make the best possible decision. There are the top 10 whole-body vibration machines aimed to provide you with the best results.
10 Best Whole Body Vibration Machine Reviews
You do not need to worry and invest long hours in searching for a ‘perfect’ whole-body vibration machine as we have listed all our suggested products right down, including our top five recommendations.
- Best Value for Money: LifePro Rumblex 4D Pro Vibration Plate
- Best for People with Larger Feet: BC Vibrant Health Power 1000 Vertical Vibration Platform Machine
- Best Body Vibration Machine with Music: Bluefin Fitness 4D Triple Motor Vibration Plate
- Best for a Home Gym Experience: LifePro Waver Vibration Plate Exercise Machine
- Best Durable Body Vibration Machine: ADVENOR 4D Vibration Plate Exercise Machine
- Best for Exercises and Training: LifePro Turbo 3D Vibration Plate Exercise Machine
- Best LCD: Bluefin Fitness Vibration Platform
- Best Runner Up: Hurtle standing Fitness Vibration Platform Workout Machine
- Best Advanced Body Vibration Machine: ZELUS 4D Vibration Exercise Platform
- Best Overall: TODO Vibration Platform Whole Body
1. LifePro Rumblex 4D Pro Vibration Plate
- Durable operation and build quality.
- Has multidirectional vibratory motion.
- Comes with accessories and a training video with the machine.
- Silently vibrates the Plate.
- Can have a faulty remote.
The LifePro rumble pro provides you with all one workout machine; your strength training, core, and all body muscles are involved when you step on it.
The multidirectional vibratory motion accelerates muscle contractions, and the sustained load tones your body giving you the desired shape you always wished to achieve. It is also an excellent tool for rehabilitation and recovery. Just set it to optimal settings and feel yourself relax and be repaired by the Plate’s stimulative motion.
This version of the Rumblex pro comes fully loaded with options and accessories, bands, and straps so that you have your whole workout available to you always. It also comes with a training video and step by step guide on using each accessory and feature. You will have lifetime support for the silently operating WBV machine.
2. BC Vibrant Health Power 1000 Vertical Vibration Platform Machine
- Research-oriented design.
- Smooth and robust machinery.
- Very adjustable intensity settings.
- Large Plate for the user to stand on.
- Lack of specifications and G force detail.
Developed and recommended by Becky Chambers, a renowned WBV expert. This machine is made and designed through research for the user’s health. It is not just a workout tool; it is a body healing apparatus.
The motion is described as “smooth and powerful”; it delivers a fruitful and not at all fatiguing, intense workout. It offers a frequency range from 26Hz to 45Hz, which is adjustable 1 unit at a time giving it great adjustability for the right intensity that you may need. The plate is large to accommodate people with larger feet and or people who need more space to stand on.
3. Bluefin Fitness 4D Triple Motor Vibration Plate
- The triple motor setup gives multiple workout options.
- The versatile feature set with massage function.
- Bluetooth speaker.
- Anti-skid surface induces confidence in the user.
- Lower G force compared to the competition.
This WBV machine has three motors. Each motor produces a unique motion and can work ultimately independently or in tandem with others. This gives the user many options to work with when it comes to figuring out what sort of setting they want to use to work out routine. Workouts can get intense, and so this product also has a massage function to relax and soothe.
The Plate is curved so that there is more contact. This makes it stable and gives the user confidence when using the machine. It is an anti-skid surface, so you can carry on with your workout without the fear of slipping off. The Bluefin Fitness vibration plate also comes with a built-in speaker that gives the user the option to play music while working out.
4. LifePro Waver Vibration Plate Exercise Machine
- Has a lot of range in the vibration settings.
- Easy to store and move.
- Gives a real experience of a gym.
- Easy to use with the given remote and built-in display.
- The vibration plate can get wobbly over time.
It comes with a wide range of speed settings from 1 to 99 so that the user can maximize their workouts regardless of their experience with whole-body vibration. For your convenience, the wheels are attached are for easy maneuverability and storage. With its easy-to-use display screen and remote control, you are sure to get the most efficient results in the shortest amount of time possible.
The Waver also creates a whole-body vibration that stimulates the muscles. This causes extra muscle contraction and increased activation at all stages of the workout. It also comes with a resistance band, which makes a perfect home gym/cardio bundle. Their product has been tested and proven to be of the highest quality, and it comes with a lifetime satisfaction guarantee.
5. ADVENOR 4D Vibration Plate Exercise Machine
- Highly adjustable settings.
- Durable and can hold a lot of weight.
- Intuitive controls and remote.
- The buttons can get accidentally triggered due to their position.
- The vibration can cause it to move on carpets.
This machine comes equipped with a yoga mat and loop bands to provide the user with a complete at home WBV workout experience. It can withhold a maximum weight limit of 330lbs, so the user should not worry about damaging the machine and confidently exercising their bodies.
It also has 120 levels of frequency adjustment, and with a triple silent motor setup, the operation is smooth and not aggressive. Along with that, the machine has seven different training modes so that you, the user, have complete control over the type of training you want to go for. It also has a wearable, wireless LCD remote that makes the machine’s whole operation very intuitive and convenient.
6. LifePro Turbo 3D Vibration Plate Exercise Machine
- Very powerful motors.
- Provides immediate pain relief.
- Comes with training videos as a bonus.
- Makes an annoying rattling noise.
- Resistance bands do not have a hook clip to attach to the machine.
Whether you are facing backaches or joint pain, the stimulating ability of the LifePro machine will alleviate them immediately. An upgraded version of our standard Waver model, LifePro, built their machine with two motors for a multidirectional range of motion to provide even more significant pain relief with its pulsating motion and oscillation. Depending on the pain you are experiencing or your recovery goals, you can choose one or both motors together.
By buying this machine, you also get free access to the online library of exercises and training regiment videos.
7. Bluefin Fitness Vibration Platform
- Compact design for easy storage.
- Adjustable speed and modes for the training you need.
- Added Bluetooth speaker.
- Convenient and easy controls.
- Quality is not the best, and the parts are loose.
Sleek and compact design is what this machine offers; it looks good when you have it out, and it is easy to store away when you do not want to use it. It also has an integrated Bluetooth speaker, so you can create that workout environment you need. It also comes with resistance bands and workout & dietary guides.
The machine is programmed with five ten-minute training modes with 180-speed control levels for the perfect setup you need. The remote and information cluster is made to select the training mode you want quickly and easily. The LCD is bright and easily visible. The remote is wireless. The whole system is aimed to be convenient.
8. Hurtle standing Fitness Vibration Platform Workout Machine
- Turns on when stepped on for convenience.
- Easy and intuitive touch controls.
- Straightforward menu for easy navigation.
- Rubber pad for safety and stability.
- Operates noisily and squeaks.
- The armrests are unstable.
This machine is providing the user with dynamic oscillatory motion. This gets the user faster results and immediate relief from any pain or discomfort by jolting your nerve endings and increasing blood circulation. The time and speed settings are adjustable, allowing the user to get the workout required.
The machine features a digital LCD with touch button controls to make menu navigation fast and simple.
It also comes with a rubber foot pad for a more comfortable training session that gives the user confidence and safety while standing on the machine. The machine also has an incredible feature where it powers on when the user stands on it.
9. ZELUS 4D Vibration Exercise Platform
- Four motor operation for a smooth and powerful experience.
- The user interface is simple to avoid confusion.
- A lot of options and settings for you to achieve the perfect experience.
- Wireless remote and Bluetooth speaker provide convenience.
- No real vertical vibration mode.
They say good things come in threes, but here, good vibrations come in fours. To keep your workouts varied, the Plate features four separate vibration modes: up-and-down linear vibration, side-to-side oscillation, massaging micro-oscillation, and a 4D option that combines vibration, oscillation, and massaging into one. With that many options, you can be sure there will always be a whole lot of shaking going on.
Plenty of options are not much good without a smart control scheme. Luckily, the machine’s exercise plate gives you two simple interfaces to change its settings. For a straightforward approach, operate the easy-to-read panel attached to the device. Or change things up more fluidly using the included wrist remote control. That is a combination that puts the power in your hand and at your feet.
10. TODO Vibration Platform Whole Body
- Does two things at a time; burns fat and relaxes the muscles.
- Has an automatic mode and a manual mode for your convenience.
- LCD shows you your progress and where you stand.
- Remote will help set the desired settings without bending over.
- Not suitable for people with chronic obesity.
The TODO Company has designed an ingenious piece of machinery that will do two jobs at the same time, and it does it effortlessly. This machine can burn your fat away and at the same time simultaneously also cause your muscles to relax. The constant frequency of waves being sent into your body leaves no trace of fatigue in your body. You can have a massage, and there are several other amazing features about this machine.
This vibration platform has two separate modes known as the auto mode and the manual mode. So you can easily adjust your speed and rhythm according to your will. It comes with an LCD display that allows you to keep track of time and know-how long you have been on the machine and how many calories worth of fat have you burned off.
You won’t have to go through the trouble of actually bending over just to get the settings of your desired choice because this machine comes with a remote of its own. So you can just set the setting of your optimal choice quite easily.
Buyer’s Guide: Whole Body Vibration Machines
A buyer guide will help you buy the most suitable vibrating machine and make sure your purchase is worth its money. There are many things to look for when buying the perfect vibrating machines; being careful when buying electronics can end up saving you much trouble.
Know what is in an excellent vibrating machine
A whole-body vibration machine aims to stimulate a load onto the body that forces the body to react against that load, hence burning calories and eventually fat. Each company that sells a variant will try to market it as best they can, but all the facts and figures may not be available to you on the product description or brochure.
A list of engineering test help defines what sort of stimulation is necessary and with what intensity. There are two essential parts to the stimulative experience these machines offer.
- How much acceleration does the machine produce?
- At what frequency does the stimulation occur?
Many machines offer different acceleration and frequencies, but the right combination is necessary, and here is what it may be.
Machines that may come at a lower premium will have a lower acceleration, around 4G to 6G (G is a symbol for gravitational force). This amount of acceleration is meager and will feel like nothing more than a light massage.
If we go higher up to around 10G+, the amount of acceleration produced is enough to cause-effect. Astronauts themselves use machines that are at the 15G mark to keep their bodies in check. This is where the average consumer should be looking at a substantial amount that they can sustain.
Then we get to the premium sector, the flagship models that surpass normalcy and go beyond what a person might need. Some machines can go as high as 35G. Now all these machines have an adjustable system that allows the user to vary the intensity, but 35G is too high, and buying something with that range will amount to something you do not need.
The second thing to look at is the frequency the machine can operate at. This means how fast the Plate on which the user stands moves. In J. Rittweger, on the useful frequencies of a whole-body vibration machine, it was discovered that the range for effectiveness was between 20Hz and 45Hz. If a machine cannot operate at this range, it cannot provide a suitable amount of load at the required rate to cause a positive effect.
People have many questions as to the authenticity and the effectiveness of whole-body vibration and the machines. Rightfully so, here are some of the more frequently occurring questions about WBV’s.
What is WBV (whole-body vibration)?
It is the use of vibrations to strengthen, tone muscles, or improve blood circulation and numbing. It is achieved by the up and down motion of a plate on a machine over which a person would stand.
Does WBV have actual health benefits?
It has been proven to improve blood circulation and oxygen supply to the muscles. Because of that, it reduces stress on the knees and other joints and also improves coordination and balance. There are various other benefits like an increase in strength and bone density. Greater cardiovascular strength is achieved too.
Is it a replacement for cardio and strength training?
It is not intended to replace any of those, and it is something one should practice in tandem with aerobic and strength training in the gym. However, you can practice aerobics and other cardiovascular exercises and later have WBV as strength training.
Is it safe for children and the elderly?
The machines are completely safe for all ages, but the intensity should be lowered to at least 50%, as that is just a necessary precaution.
Who should not use whole body vibration machines?
People with the following conditions should avoid use. Pregnancy, Acute thrombosis, Serious cardiovascular disease, Pacemaker, Recent wounds from an operation or surgery, Recent Hip and knee implants, Acute hernia, dermopathy, spondylolysis, Severe diabetes, Epilepsy, Recent infections, Severe migraines, Tumors Recently placed IUDs, metal pins, or plates, Electrolyte imbalance.
WBV machines are another helpful addition to the many innovative and helpful array of exercise and physical wellness tools. With this guide of the best available WBV machines, the reader will have all the knowledge necessary to get the best product and go back home satisfied.
Do not forget to pay special attention to our best overall product, whose LCD display touch is pretty advanced that you won’t have to hack your way to your desired settings. The screen is sensitive, and the interface is simple, so there are no complaints about that matter. We believe that you will have no qualms regarding this fantastic machine.