- Review of 10 unique Drip Coffee Makers
- 1. Braun KF6050WH BrewSense Drip Coffee
- 2. BLACK+DECKER DLX1050B 12-cup Programmable Coffee Maker
- 3. Bodum Pour Over Coffee Maker
- 4. Zojirushi EC-DAC50 Zutto 5-Cup Drip Coffee Maker
- 5. Kitchen Selectives CM-688 1-Cup Drip Coffee Maker
- 6. Capresso 5-Cup Mini Drip Coffee Maker
- 7. Amazon Basics 5-Cup Drip Coffee Maker
- 8. Mr. Coffee Simple Brew Coffee Maker
- 9. Ninja Specialty Coffee Maker
- 10. Technivorm Moccamaster 59636 KBG, 10-Cup Coffee Maker
- Buyer’s Guide – Things to Consider Before Buying a Drip Coffee Makers
- Final Verdict
- Frequently Asked Questions About Drip Coffee Makers
A rich, freshly brewed coffee in the morning is a blessing to start your day. Some drip coffee makers work more than a coffee brewer. You can ground in your coffee beans, enjoy macchiato, lattes, iced teas, or cappuccinos. Every coffee maker is not equal. Some got the automatic feature to brew strong and full flavored coffee in large quantities. Enjoy your brewed coffee with your friends and relatives.
Review of 10 unique Drip Coffee Makers
Have a look at the best drip coffee makers among the various drip coffee makers available around you.
- Best Overall: Braun KF6050WH BrewSense Drip Coffee
- Runner up: BLACK+DECKER DLX1050B 12-cup Programmable Coffee Maker
- Best Small Choice: Bodum Pour Over Coffee Maker
- Best Design: Zojirushi EC-DAC50 Zutto 5-Cup Drip Coffee Maker
- Best Compact: Kitchen Selectives CM-688 1-Cup Drip Coffee Maker
- Most durable: Capresso 5-Cup Mini Drip Coffee Maker
- Best Affordable: AmazonBasics 5-Cup Drip Coffee Maker
- Best for simple and easy brewing: Mr. Coffee Simple Brew Coffee Maker
- Best Froth Coffee Maker: Ninja Specialty Coffee Maker
- Best Professional Level: Technivorm Moccamaster 59636 KBG, 10-Cup Coffee Maker
1. Braun KF6050WH BrewSense Drip Coffee
- The stylish, white, and stainless look.
- An overall carafe of glass.
- The capacity of 12 cups.
- Auto shutoff after two hours.
- Program settings to vary temperature, strength, and brewing time.
- Coffee does not remain hot.
- No brewing at the optimal temperature.
- The water tank is hard to access.
This drip coffee maker has the feature of the OptiBrew System. You can enjoy your perfect taste, brewed coffee due to it, within no time at the right temperature. It will be hard to resist the strong aroma. No matter, you opt for one-pot or one to four cups with its settings, you will enjoy the best coffee. Furthermore, the water filtration system will reduce the risks and traces of chlorine. Thereby, the flavor of the brewed coffee enhances.
There is the button of filter release and no-slip handle to enhance the convenience of its customers. However, it is compatible with 220V only. Surely, your cup of strong, rich, and brewed coffee will be a perfect start for you or your coffee of the day. The 24-hour timer is an ideal programmer to get your coffee prepare when you are ready to go. Keep on reading the timer in your kitchen from wherever you want because of its clear visibility.
So, it is no more a big deal to get a rich coffee flavor at any time of the day. The brew pause system is easy to pour during the brewing time without the tension of dripping. In addition to it, the fresh flavor is possible due to the carafe seals of 12 cup flavor, which minimizes air exposure.
2. BLACK+DECKER DLX1050B 12-cup Programmable Coffee Maker
- Better control because of the digital control panel.
- Glass carafe to show a clear measuring indicator.
- Brew pause function for better taste coffee in less time.
- Auto shutoff feature and removable filter.
- Nonstick carafe plate.
- Sophisticated and elegant design.
- Coffee cannot remain warm for two hours.
- The carafe is hard to clean, which leaves brown coffee stains.
- No automatic activation of water level indicator.
The Black and Decker Coffee Maker offers a capacity of 12 cups. Sneaking a cup of coffee for you is really easy. This coffee maker comes with a feature of giving a pause to the brewing process so that you can pour out coffee for yourself. The automatic shut off is the other outstanding feature, which switches off the unit after a couple of hours, two hours. It ensures the safety of the users.
The unit is highly efficient as it provides you with the cup of brewed rich flavored coffee in two minutes. This maker comes with a 12-cup capacity. It is a great option if you want to sneak a cup. This coffee maker comes with an option which can allow you to hold on the brewing process to pour out the coffee. It also comes with an auto-shutoff option that can easily turn off the unit after two hours, for safety purposes. With its 2 minutes brewing time, you can have your coffee in no time!
This coffee maker also has features such as a digital display and a water level window, allowing you to control water input better. With its removal filter basket, cleaning up is relatively easier. Most importantly, this unit is programmable, which also comes with a glass carafe. If you want an affordable option for preparing coffee at home, the Black and Decker Coffee Maker is your perfect option.
3. Bodum Pour Over Coffee Maker
- Easy to clean and use.
- Available in different colors.
- Elegant and sturdy design.
- Permanent filters.
- Dishwasher safe.
- No handles for providing heat protection.
The Bodum Pour Over Coffee Maker has the design to provide its customers with the accessibility to enjoy rich and strong pour-over coffee. The package of enjoyment doubles when you will get it at an attractive price.
Despite being a simple machine to do your simple jobs, it does the job really well. To ensure you get the best, hot coffee in town, it will keep your coffee warm in its carafe. For this purpose, Bodum Pour Over Coffee Maker comes up with a silicone seal, measuring spoon, glass carafe, and permanent mesh filter.
This pour-over coffee maker has the manual system to let you get the excellent, brewed coffee cup in a few minutes. Overall, the device has no fancy accessories like whistles and bells, yet it remains well designed and stylish.
The heat resistance silicone seal and the glass carafe turn out to be a sturdy, robust and durable model as far as the quantity of this pour-over coffee maker, it has the capacity of 12, 17, 34, or 51 cups.
4. Zojirushi EC-DAC50 Zutto 5-Cup Drip Coffee Maker
- Replaceable water filter.
- User manual and a measuring spoon.
- Automatic facility to keep warm.
- Easy to use.
- The water reservoir is removable and concealed.
- Conical filter to avoid the spill.
- No auto shut off, timer, pause and serve, or programmability.
- Bit expensive.
The collaboration of Japanese interior designers and Zojirushi brought up an aesthetically pleasing coffee maker. The eye candy design of this coffee maker will let you enjoy your phenomenal cup of coffee. The removable water reservoir has the capacity of 5 cups, a glass carafe, and a conical filter. Moreover, it is easy to read.
Here is the secret behind its success. The design turns it to be unique due to the presence of a drip cone in the carafe. The compact size makes it ideal for every countertop and fits well in your kitchens. The water filter is replaceable and removable. So, you can easily carry it to the tap and prevent spillovers.
Thus, high-quality coffee with the touch of elegant design is a perfect choice for the coffee fanatics. The brewed coffee is rich and great tasting coffee to match their taste buds. Also, the design suits the countertops well and remains a versatile unit for the buyer.
5. Kitchen Selectives CM-688 1-Cup Drip Coffee Maker
- Coffee cup of 12 oz comes along.
- Removable drip tray.
- Power light illumination.
- Hinged lid.
- Handy and Small.
- No auto-shutoff.
- Single-cup coffee.
A Kitchen Selectives coffee maker is a perfect gift to warm up with freshly brewed coffee for the friends and family. Surprisingly, you can get this machine in your favorite color.
Despite single serving, it is a true love for the coffee fanatics. It is a convenient, practical, and economical selection. The perfect factor in attracting anyone is that your freshly brewed coffee is surely fresh. You don’t have to drink the coffee you made in the morning. There is no need to stick to the coffee that you brewed earlier or long time back. As you only prepare a cup of coffee, you can brew coffee for yourself and enjoy consuming it. Moreover, brew another cup of coffee at your ease.
6. Capresso 5-Cup Mini Drip Coffee Maker
- The carafe is dishwasher safe.
- Easy to read markings.
- Automatic warm settings keep warm.
- Automatic shut off.
- Easily accessible basket.
- Can’t brew at the optimal temperature.
- Brewed coffee does not stay hot.
- Coffee does not stay hot for 2 hours.
The Capresso 5-cup Mini Drip can make up to 5 cups of coffee. Thus, it is an ideal choice for an individual coffee fanatic or a couple. It accompanies by a thorough manual to guide the user from start till it becomes an operational unit. It is effortless to clean because the carafe is dishwasher safe.
Moreover, your day can start with a cup of coffee without any hassle. All you need to do is program it at night, and it will brew your cup of coffee in the morning. You will love the rich taste of the brewed coffee. However, to some utter disappointment, the brewed coffee did not stay hot for a long time. There will be no need for paper filters when you got a gold-tone filter. Its presence will make the cleaning easy too.
7. Amazon Basics 5-Cup Drip Coffee Maker
- Easy Cleanup.
- Pause and serve.
- The Brew basket is reusable and removable.
- Full view of water window.
- Coffee remains hot due to the warming plate.
- Glass Carafe is not dishwasher safe.
Amazon Basics5 cup coffee can be your next must to buy a drip coffee machine. Undoubtedly, it is perfectly affordable. It is highly economical and appropriate when you have to consider the price factor. Amazon being the best known online store, came up and made its product line, coffee maker. You can enjoy five cups of coffee. Every cup has a volume of 27 ounces.
Another great feature is that pouring the coffee in the middle of brewing is no more a hassle. There will be no need for the users to wait and let the coffee maker stop. This 5-cup coffee maker needs its carafe to be replaced because the coffee maker will shut down automatically.
However, it adds up to the environmental benefit with its reusable filter. Rinsing it only will suffice the needs. There will replace or buy these filters.
8. Mr. Coffee Simple Brew Coffee Maker
- Convenient in use.
- Classy and Affordable.
- Less investment in time requires.
- Dual water window facility.
- The stain-resistant warming plate is present in it.
- It allows only to make four cups of coffee.
- Plastic material may damage with time by keeping hot coffee for several hours in the pod.
For coffee lovers, the best coffee maker is here. Now, there is no need to invest hours in making coffee. Make your coffee without drudgery. And at the same time, there is good news for tidy persons because there is a removable filter basket for quick and easy cleanup. And there is a stain-resistant warming plate as well, that is easy to clean. Mr Coffee is providing you with the best auto-pause coffee maker to save you from fuss. It allows you to make four cups of coffee easily. The black color of the appliance will add a clean contemporary look.
The on/off indicator light will let you know the power condition of the coffee maker. Just choose the cup of your choice, turn on the button and put the cup on the coffee maker to get black coffee ready to release dopamine in your body to make you happy.
9. Ninja Specialty Coffee Maker
- Saturation is even as well as consistent temperature.
- Cold or hot milk into the silky froth.
- 6 various sizes of brew.
- The diverse option of brew styles.
- Affordable cost.
- No automatic shutoff.
- No brewed iced coffee.
You can start your day with the rich and intensely brewed coffee of this Ninja Coffee maker. It is a small and essential appliance for the kitchen. Surely, you need a coffee maker every day for your cup of coffee. No matter, whether you are planning for a cup of coffee to keep moving or the decaf drinker, Ninja Speciality Coffee maker is perfect for getting your task done.
The strong built and flexibility mark the uniqueness of this coffee maker. You can enjoy different styles of coffee, ranging from brewed to drip. The classic will let you enjoy simple coffee, rich brews the intense version of the coffee, iced coffee gives cold flavorful brewed coffee, specialty gives macchiato, cappuccino, and lattes.
Moreover, you can enjoy the coffee in different sizes, single cup in xl or normal size, mug in normal and xl size, carafes in half or full size. Don’t worry much; you will need no pod to have a froth coffee.
10. Technivorm Moccamaster 59636 KBG, 10-Cup Coffee Maker
- Colorful and elegant design.
- SCAA approved.
- Warranty of 5 years.
- Easy to clean.
- Serves 10 cups of coffee.
- Automatic shutdown of heating elements when no water in the reservoir.
- No programming for automatic working.
Enjoy your rich and delicious coffee with this coffee maker. What a blessing indeed for pursuing your morning news headlines. Brewing is jarringly quick and starts immediately when the machine starts.
Technivorm Moccamaster has its own class in the drip coffee makers. Specialty Coffee Association and European Coffee Brewing Center approve this handmade model of Netherlands. Experience the real deal of the Moccamaster. None of the brewed coffee at home can be more delicious than any such model.
The BPA-free plastic and stainless steel give an appealing exterior look to this drip coffee maker. You have the choice to choose from three different colors, polished silver, black, or stone grey. The unique heating element of copper heats water to the desired temperature and increases longevity.
Buyer’s Guide – Things to Consider Before Buying a Drip Coffee Makers
You must keep in mind the following factors to consider the perfect coffee maker to buy for your homes. Have a look at the best chances of making the right choices:
The number of coffee cups will let you decide the carafe size because oversized or undersized carafe is really annoying. 12 cups carafe is the most popular one while you can find carafes of 4, 10, or 14 cups. It would be best to buy a large carafe as there will be no need to fill it again and again.
The drip coffee makers must have the following programming features like Remain hot for a long time and automatically turn on and off. These features are handy when you love to get a cup of coffee when you wake up or wish to get a prepared brewed coffee and don’t work. If you are not a morning person and still wish to have a coffee, look for the programming features.
Pause during mid-brew
The drip makers must have this feature to pause in between the brewing process. So, you can steal a rich and delicious cup of quick coffee. However, it is good for people who have a short memory too.
The filter inside the coffee makers brews delicious and better taste coffee. It will be a compromise on taste to prepare coffee from the stellar water.
Hot Plate and Thermal Carafe
This factor is highly dependent on better flavor and high efficiency compared to the affordable prices. Glass carafes are economical. Furthermore, the hot plates are good at heating the coffee to extract its oil for giving a bitter taste. Laos, the warming plate will stay hot if it remains turned on continuously and is less energy efficient.
The steel or thermal carafes brew the coffee at the optimum temperature of 195-205 degrees (1-2 hours). These coffee makers are bit expensive and enhance the taste of the coffee.
In a nutshell, drip coffee makers are of various types. Every model of drip coffee maker has its own pros and cons. You can choose the best coffee drip maker that matches your needs, tastes, budgets, and preferences. One model good for someone might not be good for the other. However, Braun KF6050WH BrewSense Drip Coffee is the best among all of the drip coffee machines.
Frequently Asked Questions About Drip Coffee Makers
Why do the coffee maker leaks?
Below are the following points which leak the coffee maker:
1. Improper positioning of the filter.
2. Incomplete closure of brew basket.
3. Improper installation of the water reservoir.
4. Too much water in the reservoir.
5. Contact the authorized dealer if the issue persists.
Why the coffee maker does not brew coffee?
The small coffee piece fallen in the reservoir might have clogged the valve.
The coffee debris stuck in the upper part of the filter holder of coffee. Clean your water tank properly.
Hard water may clog the mineral deposits on the heating element of the coffee maker. Running vinegar in the brew cycle will dissolve the calcium when acetic acid reacts with it. All clogs, sediments, and scales will dislodge as well as flush.