re you thinking of canceling your Virgin Media subscription? If so, you’re in luck! There are a few different ways to cancel your subscription, so you can choose the method that’s most convenient for you.
In this guide, we’ll walk you through the steps on how to cancel your Virgin Media subscription online, by phone, or in person. We’ll also provide some additional information that you may need to know, such as early termination fees and what to do with your Virgin Media equipment.
So, whether you’re ready to cancel your subscription right away or you just want to learn more about the process, read on for all the details!
Cancel Virgin Media Subscription
Here are the steps on how to cancel your Virgin Media subscription:
- Go to the Virgin Media website and log in to your account.
- Click on the “My Account” tab.
- Under the “Services” section, click on “Cancel My Services”.
- Enter your account information and the reason for cancellation.
- Click on the “Submit” button.
- You will receive a confirmation email once your cancellation is processed.
- By phone:
- Call Virgin Media customer service on 0345 454 1111.
- Provide your account information and the reason for cancellation.
- Follow the instructions of the customer service representative.
- In person:
- Visit a Virgin Media store.
- Bring your account information and the reason for cancellation.
- Speak to a customer service representative and request to cancel your subscription.
It is important to note that you may be subject to early termination fees if you cancel your subscription before the end of your contract. These fees are usually listed in your contract. Be sure to read your contract carefully before canceling your subscription.
Here are some additional things to keep in mind when canceling your Virgin Media subscription:
- You can cancel your subscription at any time, even if you are still in the middle of a billing period.
- You will be able to continue using Virgin Media until the end of your current billing period.
- If you have any remaining credits or vouchers, they will be forfeited when you cancel your subscription.
- You can always resubscribe to Virgin Media in the future if you change your mind.
I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any other questions.thumb_upthumb_downtuneshareGoogle it