After installing Windows 10 on my laptop, most of you guys has noticed the desktop icon disappeared from the desktop. So this happens most of the time and wonder not. We can quickly recover the desktop icon with few simple steps and in under 1 min.
Enable “This PC” shortcut:
To enable the This PC shortcut, follow these simple steps:
Time Duration 1 minute
1. Right-click the desktop and click Personalize
2. In Personalization, find and select Themes.
3. In themes, find and click the Desktop icon.
4. A window will appear with Desktop icon settings
5. Apply changes and press OK
Now, This PC icon will appear on your desktop. You can also enable icons like Recycle Bin, Control Panel, User Files, and Network shortcuts from the same settings menu.